Thursday 19 April 2012

Up She Goes


"He'd fly through the air with the greatest of ease, That daring young man on the flying trapeze His movements were graceful, all girls he could please. And my love he purloined away."

Have just seen that the Gorilla Circus Trapeze School has opened in Regents Park - yes you can get a little closer to the dream of running away to join the circus. 
A two hour lesson includes simple tricks on the low bar before working up to getting caught by a catcher. 
Hell. Yes. Sign me up.



"Come Josephine in my flying machine, 
Going up she goes! Up she goes! 
Balance yourself like a bird on a beam 
In the air she goes! There she goes! 
Up, up, a little bit higher 
Oh! My! The moon is on fire
Come Josephine in my flying machine
Going up, all on, goodbye!"

No comments:

Post a Comment