Thursday 26 April 2012

Miami Beach Polo Day One


So Day One! I'm here. 
Off for a breakfast meeting shortly with the lovely Michelle, PR Director at the St Regis Bal Harbour (I haven't actually met her yet, but I can safely deduce that she's lovely as my room is so bloody gorgeous the woman must be an angel. I think I may've already mentioned that I LOVE my room, right?!)
And then it's off for press rendezvous and the Women's Polo where I'm very excited to watch the famous Sunny Hale in action.
And check out the guys behind this exciting Miami Beach Polo World Cup, Polo Life here. Im really looking forward to meeting the organisation's President Bruce Orosz this week. 

Will keep everyone in the loop of my antics on Twitter so please follow @CharleyLarcombe


21 floors up is an incredibly long way...
Black n white - a fail safe sartorial option for day one!

Credit where credit's due: Polo Life

No comments:

Post a Comment