Wednesday 28 March 2012

Cheers to these Campaigns

Today Vogue picked out their favourite S/S 12 campaigns – some I agree are rad like Dolce and Gabanna's  Sicilian Don-a featuring the goddess that is Monica Bellucci – others I just don't get the hype, like the Mulberry shoot. Love the bags, don't really get the irony behind the sickly sweet campaign. But it looks like that's just me as the bloggers have gone positively orgasmic about it. 
My mother always asked why I bought Vogue or Harpers saying that half the magazine was made up of ads but how can you call a double page spread by Annie Leibovitz merely an advertisement?
Here are some of Miss Vogue's choices, but I really love The Kooples and the Rag & Bone shoot so I've inserted my own little Likes.

Dolce & Gabbana
Hanneli Mustaparta for Rag & Bone
The eyes in this Kooples ad are TO DIE FOR

Kate Moss for Mango wearing MY trousers
Mulberry

Stella always gets in right – whatever the Olympic uniform critics say

Admittedly Giselle could sell ice to the eskimos but she looks better in Versace
Miranda Kerr and her tiny bottom in Rag & Bone jeans
Want to be one half a Koople couple, but want their super slim blazers even more
 Credit where credit's due: Vogue

No comments:

Post a Comment